Different people, different needs
We know that each of us has a different daily rhythm. Some people like to get up early, others prefer to work late. Whether you are an early riser or a night owl, Meetendly will suit you. We give you complete freedom through a flexible way of managing your availability.
We have placed the management of available hours when you can meet with you in the Settings -> Profile -> Calendar module. This is where you can set the most important options for your calendar.
We offer you a few options:
- Time zone. We need to know where you are in order to properly present your available hours to invited guests. If you are not sure what time zone you are in, please click on this link: https://meetendly.com/timezone
- Breaks between meetings. Each of us needs at least a moment after the meeting to catch our breath or prepare our favorite drink for the next conversation. You can set a window between meetings by selecting one of the available options.
- Below you can define which days you are available and the time windows. You can define any number of windows.
Breaks between meetings
If you are wondering how the scheduled break between meetings will affect the availability of your hours, we are here to help. If you set your availability daily from 09:00 to 17:00, as well as a 5-minute break between meetings, the following hours will be available in your calendar:
- 09 am
- 10:05 am
- 11:10 am
- 12:15 am
- 01:20 pm
- 02:25 pm
- 03:30 pm
- 04:35 pm
Multiple time slots
To make it easier for you to navigate through Meetendly, we have prepared a practical example of setting multiple time windows.
Kate is an IT consultant. He sells his consultations working from home. Her natural rhythm of the day is to work in the morning and in the evening. Kate divided her day into two windows:
- Beginning of the working day from 07:00 – 12:00 am
- Then the gym, lunch, family time
- Return to work from 05:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Its configuration looks like this:
Your schedule is unpredictable? Are you only planning a week ahead? Add individual dates for your availability. In your calendar settings, you will find the option to add individual ranges of availability.
If you want to determine your availability for the following dates:
- 2021-05-20 08:00 am.
- 2021-05-21 09:00 am.
Your settings should be as follows
If you want to set a wider range, for example:
- 2021-05-20 10:00 am. – 08:00 pm.
- 2021-05-21 09:00 am. – 05:00 pm.
The settings should look like this
No unexpected bookings
Make sure you book last-minute appointments. In the configuration of your calendar, you can set how much time before the meeting it is possible to arrange it.
If you want appointments to be made 30 minutes before their date, your configuration should be as follows.
What about your calendar?
For people who use Google Calendar as their main calendar, we have prepared an appropriate integration. After it is properly configured, Meetendly will know when you are unavailable. Thanks to this, we will not arrange a meeting at an hour when you have a busy time on your calendar.
You can learn more about integration and how to configure it in our article “Meetendly – integration with Google Calendar”